OPEN: C-Level Executive Opportunities In Cybersecurity and Ticketing
About The Company: SmartLedger is an industry leader in the blockchain services. The company provides blockchain solutions to clients through a combination of consultancy, partnership and internal development. Visit https://smartledger.solutions/ for more information.
Salary + Equity
The SmartLedger family is growing again. We are looking for some exceptional individuals who are interested in taking leading roles in our affiliated enterprise blockchain companies focused on the cybersecurity and ticketing industries.
These roles are a perfect fit for phenomenal leaders who are looking to take on the challenge of developing, launching and scaling a high-tech Global startup based in the United States, using scalable blockchain technology to solve critical problems.
These are unique opportunities to help lead a startup at its stages where the concept has already been validated and the company has been working towards a disruptive prototype. We are looking for a growth-minded CEO with a strong track record in startups, proven ability to commercialize products, previous experience raising venture capital, and who can tell a great story. You will work alongside a Co-Founder/CTO with deep expertise in product development, as well as SmartLedger and other expert stakeholders.
Compensation: Salary + Equity
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading company operations, financial and organizational management, shaping the company strategy while building conviction in the market with partners, investors and customers;
- Supporting the evolution of the product roadmap in a close collaboration with the CTO guiding the R&D team in progressing the product development;
- Aligning resources to achieve key business goals;
- Working closely with and report updates to Board of Directors to ensure the company is delivering on critical milestones and preparing for the next round of funding;
- Securing and negotiating partnerships that will help accelerate the growth of the company.
- An MBA or Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship, Finance or a related field. Software engineering experience is also appreciated;
- Passion for and experience in business development for creating innovative technologies;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and familiarity of the startup culture;
- Experience in fundraising and building businesses from the ground up;
- A result-oriented and collaborative work style;
- Ability to think strategically and the foresight to anticipate potential issues;
- Time spent leading customer outreach, understanding market needs, and driving the other companies towards product market fit;
- Strong connections and networks among key decision makers.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates should send apply directly to this post, attaching their CV in English.
Please note: Due to the high volume of candidates we are unfortunately not able to provide individual feedback regarding the outcome of every single application.