SmartLedger to host its first-ever Southern California Blockchain Summit at the historic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Friday, October 28 from 12pm to 3:30pm PDT. During the event, a select group of VIP attendees will learn how blockchain is capable of disrupting almost any industry, with presentations focusing on the music, entertainment, retail, and food sectors. Participants will have exclusive access to using Web3 applications, as well as pitch decks and demos. Creators will also showcase their applications, offering seamless client and consumer engagement at its finest.
Designed to be a personalized, all-inclusive experience, guests will have an opportunity to learn directly from industry experts about:
- Blockchain Utility Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Enhanced Digital Rights Management
- Instant Micropayments to Creators and Stakeholders
- Utility NFT’s for Music, Publishing, Ticketing, and Metaverse
- Creating, Receiving, Sending and Using Tokens
- and much more…
- Rick “Dutch” Cousin, CEO of Centaur Enterprise Media,
- Luke Rohenaz, CEO of Jamify,
- Robert Rice, CEO of Omniscape,
- SmartLedger CDO, Gregory Ward and Bryan Daugherty, CCI, CBI, SME
Register using the link below to be considered for this exclusive VIP event.
Lauren empowers businesses to find efficiencies and value through the use of sustainable blockchain technologies.
With a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, as well as experiences fine-tuned through collegiate and professional collaboration, Lauren is passionate to lead teams towards global success.